Join us for updates from the nation’s capital with CRN—your team in Washington, D.C., connected to Congress, regulators and other key influencers affecting the dietary supplement industry.
In this installment, CRN President & CEO Steve Mister will discuss:
• CRN’s Citizen Petition calling for FDA to recognize N-acetyl-cysteine’s (NAC) status as a lawful dietary ingredient
• Progress on House and Senate versions of CBD legislation and their likelihood of advancing
• Age-restriction legislation in the states and CRN’s approach to engaging stakeholders in meaningful dialogue
• Prospects for passage of legislation to allow purchases of dietary supplements using HSAs/FSAs
• Recent legislation targeting counterfeiting, GRAS declarations and FTC restitution
• And more…
Don't miss the live Q&A at the end of this event!
Browse the different sessions and select the ones that are most relevant to you.
Wed, Aug 25, 2021 1:30 PM