In support of International Women’s History Month, the SupplySide team is hosting a special event to recognize women who have elevated our community. This event will highlight impactful women (and a man) from the food, beverage, and supplement space in varied roles spanning the supply chain.
This event will recognize:
- Bethany Davis, director of social impact, advocacy and government relations, Megafood
- Heather N.D. Fairman, ceo, DF Guardian Consulting Inc.
- Diana Morgan, head of scientific & regulatory affairs, Care/of
- Angela Rodela, director of marketing, consumer champion - US snacking growth initiatives, Sigma Foods
- Howard Schiffer, founder & president/ceo, Vitamin Angels
- Tracy Snider, communications director, HNH, Balchem Corporation
- Natasha Weaver, J.D., director of education, American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- Nancy Weindruch, mother of two and former vice president of communications, Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN)